Chiesa di San GiuseppeNot so many are the news concerning the church of Saint Joseph. The oldest sources report that the church was built in 1623, by some “mastri lignari” carpenters because of their affection to the patriarch Saint Joseph, in a private residence where they made a burial place for the members of the Congregation. The small church was built further on the “porta fausa” of the castle in an area where art-craft men used to have their houses, where till the 1200 were present some mills and the tannery. In it we have a statue representing Saint Joseph with The Child work ascribed to Bagnasco, and a canvas “Jesus and The Madonna”, originally coming from the church of “Gesù e Maria” not existing anymore, ascribed to the school of Vito D’Anna .